The cost of a 45-60 minute session is $240. Payment via cash or credit card is expected upon each visit. Ms. Francis and Ms. Chamblin do not accept insurance. However, they have found that most of their clients’ insurance companies reimburse 70%, leaving clients to pay only about $70 out-of-pocket. Please call the telephone number on the back of your insurance card and ask your provider the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits to receive psychotherapy?
- If so, what percentage of the session fee do you cover?
- How many sessions are covered and in what time period?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much of it am I still responsible for?
- How do I access the form I need to complete and submit to request reimbursement?
Your clinician will provide a bill at the end of each session that can be submitted to your insurance company so you can obtain the maximum reimbursement your plan allows. If you have any questions or concerns, Ms. Francis or Ms. Chamblin would be happy to help walk you through the process.